Monday, February 11, 2013

Hacking the blogger

I guess I am a little like Pauli… deep down, I am a bit of a hacker at heart. I noticed that Blogger has HTML and CSS overrides, so I hacked on it to put my own background in here (the one I am using is too large and Blogger wouldn’t let me update via upload) and then while I was at it, I used some semi-transparent PNG files to make the post and page background semitransparent.

I am trying, somewhat, to match the look I have on my twitter feed, though not really taking enough time on it to try and make it look seamless. I might, later. Breaktime is over, time to dive back into the new story. We’re about to slip to Oort Station, as requested by the Vice Admiral. Something has happened, and it’s a Really Bad Thing™ – you know Gene is not happy about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweets