Thursday, April 25, 2013

Super Random Fan Sweepstakes!



Enter to win, and become the first person on our planet to read the first 100 pages of the next ARCHAEA novel! You will be the envy of literally tens of fans!

Be the person you've always wanted to be: a WINNER!

How?

First, make sure you have an account on Twitter.

If you don't - set one up. Don't complain, just do it. Then, go to http://twitter.com/dainwhite and click "Follow". Again, no complaining... it's fun, and you'll thank me later.

Next, on the confirmation screen after you purchase ARCHAEA this weekend, Amazon has a link that says 'Share this to Twitter'. Clicking that link will create a 'tweet' that says: "I just bought: 'Archaea' by Dain White via @amazonkindle"

On May 1, 2012, I will randomly select you (not that other loser, but YOU) as the winner. How I will select you isn't necessary, but it will be as random as I can make it. Trust me, I can be pretty random when I want to be, so I will do my best to make it rutabaga... err, random.

I'll contact you through Twitter to make arrangements to deliver your prize, a lovingly handcrafted PDF (suitable for printing) of the first 100 pages of the next book. Seriously... how awesome is that?

Not only will you be the first person to read it, you'll be the first person to know the name of the book! You will have UNBELIEVABLE POWER AT YOUR COMMAND. Trust me, you will...

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweets