Wednesday, April 24, 2013

FREE! ARCHAEA! 4/26-28!



Hey everybody - just a quick note to let you know that I'm running a free weekend for my first book, ARCHAEA. If you like science fiction (or even if you don't) I beg you, please download and read this book, this weekend!

Tell everyone you know, share this to the ends of the earth and beyond! Even if you have read this, please delete it, and download it again! The last time I did this, I hit #1 in Space Opera on Amazon, and #9 in the main Science Fiction category... but I want to CRUSH it this weekend, I want to hit #1 on the free book list for all of Amazon. I can't do it though, without some serious support! Mark your calendar: 4/26-28 - download my book for free!

"But Dain, I don't have a kindle!" 

That's okay, read it on your phone, your Ipad, your laptop - Amazon offers free kindle readers for almost every possible device!

"But Dain, I don't have a device!" 

That's okay, read it in the soft, fluffy cloud by pointing a browser at http://read.amazon.com/

"But Dain, I don't like science fiction!" 

That's okay - don't read it... JUST DOWNLOAD IT and tell everyone you know how utterly groundshakingly mind-blowingly AWESOME it was! (Seriously, it's not really a super hard-core sort of sci-fi book, it's more like a lighthearted, funny, and very interesting / engaging adventure sort of story... even if you don't like sci-fi, you'll love this book!)

"But Dain..." 

NO MORE BUTS! I command you, this Friday, Saturday, or Sunday (or whatever those days happen to be for my wonderfully upside down friends in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore) click this link! The future of all of human civilization may depend on it! (Unlikely... but it sure sounds epic!)

Click this: http://www.amazon.com/Archaea-ebook/dp/B006PXUNXK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweets