Thursday, March 17, 2016

Climbing the charts!

I'm just so excited, I honestly can't contain myself.

My first novel, ARCHAEA, went free on Amazon a few days ago, and rocketed into the top 10 bestseller lists for Space Opera, Science Fiction Adventure, and has even cracked the top 100 for all science fiction on Amazon!

I've seen just an amazing amount of support from friends, family, and fans, people sharing links to my books on Facebook and Twitter, some have reached out to me and told me about friends and channels I should submit to on Youtube.

I've really never seen such a huge amount of interest in these novels - and I sure hope it continues! I'd love nothing more, than to wake up one morning to see that ARCHAEA is ranked at #1 for science fiction. It would really be a dream come true for me.

Keep the momentum alive! Make sure you tell your friends, your family, and anyone else who will hold still long enough, that ARCHAEA is free on Amazon right now, at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006PXUNXK

Maybe if enough people get the book - it will 'break out', and become something we can all be proud to have been a part of!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweets