Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November Madness

November has been a fantastic month for me - I was invited to speak to NaNoWriMo authors at a local library, I launched my Kickstarter campaign for my 4th book, EMWAN, I was featured in the local newspaper, and I've had my books listed on free weekends all month - I've even done some incredibly fun 'Ask Me Anything' posts on Reddit!

This weekend, however, is special.

Free 11/15-17!
Starting Friday, November 15 through Sunday, my third book RED will be free on Amazon! Why is that special, you might ask? Well... it's the first time it's ever been offered for free, and I am hoping that the momentum I've raised with the other free promotions this month will allow RED to knock it out of the park on the free bestseller list.

And all of this, is really to engage as many new readers and fans as I can, to help promote my Kickstarter campaign. I want readers to fall in love with the story, and to support the work I'm doing to bring them new books, faster! Who can wait a few years for someone to write a book in a beloved series? I sure can't. Well.. I guess I can because intrinsically i have no choice in the matter but... well, that's what the Kickstarter is all about.

This Friday, look for me on the iAMA subreddit, download RED, find me on Facebook or Twitter, and once you're whipped into a towering frothy frenzy for more epic adventure and the continuation of a great story - go to my Kickstarter! Tell everyone you know, and beg them to tell everyone they know... this thing can happen, but it will take every bit of help you can give.

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweets